The map below represents some the areas of concentrated office space in metropolitan Mobile, Alabama. If you choose, please take some time and review the different locations below to see which area best fits you’re leasing or buying needs.
Downtown Mobile offers a variety of options in office space leasing. From historic homes to renovated lofts. From an open office on Historic Bienville Square to an office in the tallest building in Alabama, a 35 story high-rise overlooking Mobile Bay, downtown has all the charm and office space you will ever need.
- Office space available from 500 square feet to 50,000+ square feet (more if needed).
- Immediate Interstate access to I-10 and I-165.
- Historic charm and culture (historic buildings, churches and authentic restaurants, etc.).
- 13 Miles to Baldwin County (Spanish Fort, Daphne and Fairhope, AL.).
- All types of properties are available for Sale & Lease in the Downtown Sub Market.
- Rates start as low as $4 PSF for warehouse space and go all the way up to $26+ for new 36 story high rise office space.
Midtown Mobile offers a variety of options in office space leasing. Located approximately in the center of the City, the Historic Midtown Area, which includes the “Loop” area, has a good office and retail market. Centrally located to everything, the Midtown Sub Market provides lots of options in search of the perfect location.
- A much smaller office market in a community/neighborhood setting.
- Office and retail mixed in with residential cottages and daily living.
- Actual location is between Downtown and Interstate 65.
- Space available from 500 sf to 50,000 sf.
- Free standing shops, offices and commercial buildings are all available for Sale or Lease in the Midtown Sub Market.
- Rates start as low as $4 psf for warehouse space and go all the way up to $16+ psf for office space.
- All types of properties are available for Sale & Lease in the Midtown Sub Market.
Interstate 65 offers a variety of options in office space leasing and retail leasing. This area has grown in recent times. Considered a financial and medical hub, this market boosts some of the newest and nicest office space in the City. The Interstate 65 Sub Market is close everything, including doctor’s offices, financial institutions, grocery stores, retail centers, jewelers, schools and is bordered by a “village” type community and neighborhoods.
- Located on the service roads and inter changes of Interstate 65.
- Recently new office, banking and medical growth area.
- Variety of options and building designs available from single story to multi story buildings.
- Growing retail segment. Two (2) large regional malls and multiple office buildings mixed in together. Some warehousing space available.
- Rates start as low as $4 psf for warehouse space and go all the way up to $24+ for 6th story office space.
- All types of properties are available for Sale & Lease in the Interstate 65 Sub Market.
Airport Boulevard offers a variety of options in office space and retail leasing. This is a heavy office sector and retail shopping market. Local malls and high traffic counts make this sub market recognizable and opportunistic. Access to all thoroughfares and endless shopping makes this Airport Boulevard Sub Market most desirable.
- Located on Mobile’s most highly traveled road, Airport Boulevard and its intersecting streets.
- Area is mixed with retail centers, apartments, office complexes and everything under the sun.
- Large office market. Executive suites available to entire floors. From single story to multi story.
- Easy access to I-65. Then approximately 2 miles is I-10.
- Rates start as low as $4 psf for warehouse space and go all the way up to $20+ for top floor office space.
- All types of properties are available for Sale & Lease in the Airport Boulevard Sub Market.
West Mobile offers a variety of options in every type of leasing. This Sub Market encompasses the Schillinger’s Road area. Recently annex into the City of Mobile, this area has strong retail sales and development. Located right by the Mobile Regional Airport, this West Mobile Sub Market offers demand and availability in every industry. From office space to retail space to distribution space to warehouse space, this sub market has offered accelerated growth and new business opportunities in recent times.
- Located on the western perimeter “Loop” of Mobile, AL.
- Considered the “Outer Loop” area. “Outer Loop” connects West Mobile with I-65 and I-10.
- Commonly referred to as the Schillinger Road area.
- Heavy retail. Strong residential, sales and growth.
- Office space located sporadically. Several unique options available.
- Warehouse space available. Distribution space available.
- Rates start as low as $4 psf for warehouse / distribution space and go all the way up to $15+ for class A office space.
- All types of properties are available for Sale & Lease in the West Mobile Sub Market.
The Mobile MSA Industrial Markets are vital and strong. With Mobile’s strong graphical location, its deep water Port (Mobile River) and immediate access to Interstate 65 and Interstate 10, the Industrial Market in our markets are thriving. Mobile’s Industrial Market offers available properties of every type, all located throughout the City and within each sub market. There are multiple industrial parks and warehouse districts developed and available within our market.
- Located in several different areas of Mobile and MSA.
- Mobile, Alabama has plenty of history and experience with successful industrial projects.
- City supports Industrial growth. Brookley Industrial Complex located here in Mobile, AL.
- Warehouse Space available in multiple locations throughout Mobile and surround areas.
- Distribution space available. Yard space available.
- Immediate access to both I-10 and I-65.
- Some campus facilities have been available in the past and may be available today as well.
- All types of properties are available for Sale & Lease in the Industrial Markets.
Mobile offers a good variety of options in warehouse leasing. From an office / warehouse combination to a massive distribution center, the property exist in one of the areas warehouse markets. These warehouse markets offer strategic locations, some with rail, interstate and water access. From 1,000 square feet to 500K+, Mobile’s warehouse market offer competitive pricing, strategic locations and flexible terms.
- Mobile, AL has a strong warehouse market. Access to I-10 and I-65 offers strong advantages.
- Small to large warehouse sectors are positioned all over the market.
- Office / Warehouse combination is very typical.
- 1000 sf to over 1 million sf available.
- Rates start as low as $3 psf for warehouse space and go all the way up to $15+ for high end, specialized warehouse space.
- Rangleline Road, Brookley Complex and Alabama State Docks are included in this market, as well as Interstate 65 and Interstate 10 warehouse developments.
- All types of properties are available for Sale & Lease in the Warehouse Sub Market.
Baldwin County Market
Baldwin County is considered a Sub Market of Mobile, AL. This market has developed in the past 20 years or so into a relatively new residential/commercial “Hot Spot”.
Baldwin County, in the past, has been known as the Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay, or as the farmland you dive thru on the way to the beautiful Alabama Beaches, but mix in all that rural land and beaches are small cities and towns, or Baldwin County Sub Markets, all growing surprisingly fast and each having their own economic strengths.
Leasing and purchasing options are available throughout Baldwin County in retail, office, medical, warehousing, distribution and everything in between. You might recognize some of these Baldwin County Sub Markets as; Bay Minette, Spanish Fort, Daphne, Fairhope, Robertsdale, Summerdale, Foley, Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, Alabama. Each has their own unique culture, residencies, office sectors and warehouse/industrial districts.
- Baldwin County is considered a Sub Market of Mobile, AL.
- Located approximately 10 miles East on I-10 from Downtown Mobile.
- Includes the markets of; Bay Minette, Spanish Fort, Daphne, Fairhope, Foley and Gulf Shores.
- All types of industries and businesses are represented in Baldwin County. This allows for a variety of available real estate properties and business opportunities.
- 1000 sf to over 1 million sf available.
- Rates start as low as $4 psf for warehouse space and go all the way up to $20+ for class A office space.
- All types of properties are available for Sale & Lease in the Baldwin County Markets.